Well, it’s not just a cookbook. In the one tidy package, you’ll get:
- 74 fructose-free cakes, fudges, truffles, brownies, smoothies, cheesecakes, mousses, ice creams and barks.
- Cacao v cocoa: An explanation, plus how to shop for both.
- Safe sweeteners and how to use them.
- Recipes healthy enough to eat for breakfast!
- Handy conversion widgets, substitutions chart PLUS an ingredient saver helper.
- Basic ingredients lists, and my preferred brands to try.
- Vegan + Paleo options.
In the I Quit Sugar ebook you’ll receive:
- A sharp 8-week program that walks you through each crucial stage, week by week
- A tidy, easy-to-relay-to-mates-at-the-pub explanation of how + why sugar is making us fat + sick
- A sugar replacement plan: tested + nutritionally sound
- “Sweet” sugar-free recipes
- New treat ideas
- A detox + a suggested supplements list
- A downloadable shopping list of new ingredients to replace sugar in your life
The I Quit Sugar eCookbook is the follow-up to I Quit Sugar: a Sweet 8-Week Program, with:
- 108 desserts, cakes, snacks, kids’ treats and detox meals
- It will help you shop for ingredients and convert quantities
- Provide some extra detox and background information
- plus a bunch of other tricks and tips and links
The I Quit Sugar Christmas Meal Plan is designed to help you take the hassle – and the sugar – out of Christmas! The ebook includes:
- Let’s Do Brunch: a fresh morning buffet menu
- The Summer Barbeque: a fun, outdoorsy menu geared at warmer climates
- Traditional with a Twist: the roast ‘n’ pudding affair, but with less fuss and much, much kinder on your waistlinebonus features
With the I Quit Sugar Print Edition you will find:
- A step-by-step program for getting off sugar
- Recipes to keep you off sugar for good
- Guidance through various stages of detox and adjustment
- Advice on how to lose weight and kill cravings
- Fuss-free affordable recipe ideas for breakfast, kids’ treats, sweet treats and desserts
- Lessons on how to stock the fridge, pantry and freezer with ready to go sugar-free foods
Become an affiliate
If you’d like to become an affiliate for any of my ebooks, simply click here.