The I Quit Sugar Cookbook is the follow-up to I Quit Sugar: a Sweet 8-Week Program, which you can buy here. It doesn’t muck about: it features more than 108 desserts, cakes, snacks, kids’ treats and detox meals, plus a bunch of other tricks and tips and links. It will help you shop for ingredients, convert quantities and get extra detox and background information…in a click!
here’s a few things about the book:
* yep, it’s an ebook and is available for all eReaders, as well as a PDF…all for the same price.
* it contains more than 108 recipes
* breakfast ideas, snacks, desserts, kids treats + detox meals designed to help you get clean + clear
* Plus a host of recipes from some IQS friends…
here’s some cool things the ebook will also do for you:
* want an ingredient that you can find in your town? Easy. My book can link you directly to online outlets.
* want to cook a bunch of the recipes? Need your ingredients added up, ready to print? Easy. Simply add to the shopping cart and the fancy “back-end” gizmo-ing will tally your ingredients at the end into a neat, printable shopping list.
* you work in ounces and drops or degrees f? No problem. We’ve provided a clever converter for every recipe, too!
here’s a few things some folk are already saying about it:
here’s some of the contributors:
Yep, more than fifteen foodies have kicked in their favourite sugar-free recipes for your dining pleasure.
How to download files:
Just to be clear:
- If you have an Iphone, Ipad, Blackberry, Kobo, Nook, Sony Reader (and pretty much most other readers), then the epub format is for you.
- If you’re a Kindle user, the mobi format is for you.
- For more information on e-readers, visit here.
You have an iPad? Know this:
* If you are viewing this page with your iPad or iPhone…
…please make the purchase on your computer (desktop or laptop), and then transfer the downloaded file to iTunes on your computer.
* Here’s the best way to get the ePub file onto your iPad:
1. download the ePub file to your computer
2. add it to your iTunes library (File > Add To Library…)
3. with iTunes open, connect your iPad to your computer
4. on the left, click on your iPad device through iTunes
5. go to the “Books” tab, check the box next to the book you purchased, and click “Apply”
6. your iPad will sync with iTunes and, when finished, your ebook will be in your iBooks app
If you have an older model of eReader…
…you might not be able to access the hyperlinks in the book. You can, of course, always choose to read the PDF version instead!
About the author:
Sarah is an Australian journalist and blogger.
The former editor of Cosmopolitan magazine hosted the first series of MasterChef Australia, is a former restaurant reviewer, a qualified health coach with the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in New York, and was the host of Eat Yourself Sexy.
She knows food and wellness and shares her knowledge honestly and from her own “been there and learned the hard way” perspective.
If you’re looking for any other of my ebooks, click here
“You might like to buy both ebooks? Yes? Well, you can save $5 here if you do.”
If you’d like to become an affiliate for any of my ebooks, click here
Enjoy! And feel free to give me your feedback.
Join the IQS community: if you’re on twitter or Instagram, remember the #IQS and #IQScookbook hashtags.
If you’re on Facebook, please tag the IQS facebook page!