If you’ve thought about quitting sugar, tried different ways, but can’t quite cut the ties… this ebook is your sweet, effective solution.
Inspired by my own personal experience, my work as a health coach, and from some of the best experts from around the world, I Quit Sugar is a practical week-by-week guide full of tips, recipes, advice and inspiration to quit the sweet stuff – for good.
What’s inside the book
I was addicted to sugar. I needed it every day. I convinced myself it was “good sugar”. But sugar is sugar. And it was making me sick, tired and bloated. I set about researching all the different ways to quit the stuff. It took a while. But in the process I found what works — for good. They’re simple techniques and they’re kind, sensible and totally make sense. In the I Quit Sugar ebook you’ll receive:
- A sharp 8-week program that walks you through each crucial stage, week by week
- A tidy, easy-to-relay-to-mates-at-the-pub explanation of how + why sugar is making us fat + sick
- A sugar replacement plan: tested + nutritionally sound
- “Sweet” sugar-free recipes
- New treat ideas
- A detox + a suggested supplements list
- A downloadable shopping list of new ingredients to replace sugar in your life
Here’s a few things some folk are saying about it:
Is this ebook for you?
Yep, most certainly, if:
- You’ve tried to quit on your own and can’t get past the first few days (there’s a very important reason for this, which I’ll be sharing!)
- You’re tired of feeling sluggish, bloated and stuck and want to try a new way (you might just be curious to see if sugar is the culprit…why not?)
- You want to lose weight (because, yes, my program will help you do this, too!)
How to download files:
Just to be clear:
- If you have an Iphone, Ipad, Blackberry, Kobo, Nook, Sony Reader (and pretty much most other readers), then the epub format is for you.
- If you’re a Kindle user, the mobi format is for you.
- For more information on e-readers, visit here.
You have an iPad? Know this:
* If you are viewing this page with your iPad or iPhone…
…please make the purchase on your computer (desktop or laptop), and then transfer the downloaded file to iTunes on your computer.
* Here’s the best way to get the ePub file onto your iPad:
1. download the ePub file to your computer
2. add it to your iTunes library (File > Add To Library…)
3. with iTunes open, connect your iPad to your computer
4. on the left, click on your iPad device through iTunes
5. go to the “Books” tab, check the box next to the book you purchased, and click “Apply”
6. your iPad will sync with iTunes and, when finished, your ebook will be in your iBooks app
If you have an older model of eReader…
…you might not be able to access the hyperlinks in the book. You can, of course, always choose to read the PDF version instead!
About the author:
Sarah is an Australian journalist and blogger.
The former editor of Cosmopolitan magazine hosted the first series of MasterChef Australia, is a former restaurant reviewer, a qualified health coach with the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in New York, and was the host of Eat Yourself Sexy.
She knows food and wellness and shares her knowledge honestly and from her own “been there and learned the hard way” perspective.
If you’re looking for any other of my ebooks, click here
“You might like to buy both ebooks? Yes? Well, you can save $5 here if you do.”
If you’d like to become an affiliate for any of my ebooks, click here
Enjoy! And feel free to give me your feedback.
Join the IQS community: if you’re on twitter or Instagram, remember the #IQS and #IQScookbook hashtags.
If you’re on Facebook, please tag the IQS facebook page!