Hey, I’d love you to become part of my affiliates program for my ebooks.
Don’t know what an affiliates program is? Simply, it’s a way for you to take part in spreading the sugar-free message with me. If you liked the book, you then share your thoughts on it with your readers and I’ll help you make some money for your efforts.
i’d like to offer you 30% commission on every sale.
If you’re interested, here’s how it all works:
how to sign up
- Sign up at e-junkie as an affiliate (if you’ve not already).
- Once you’re signed up to e-Junkie join the Sarah Wilson affiliate program by clicking this link.
- You should now be able to get your links to promote my eBooks. If you’re new to e-junkie or struggling with their system, the super smart Darren Rowse at Problogger has generously outlined the process of getting affiliate links from e-junkie here.
- Once your blog is approved, you’ll start receiving 30% commission on any books sold via readers on your blog.
want to know a bit more?
Check out these two posts by Problogger on how affiliates programs work:
Some tips from me
* It’s truly best that you read the books first – affiliates work via genuine recommendations. Readers can “smell” inauthenticity. Trust me.
* It’s best to write a personal review post for your readers, and not just plonk the banner on your home page. But please, nothing too Demtel-ish!
* Then tweet, facebook etc your work!